School Law Conference August 24-25
Online registration for the School Law Conference is now open, click here to register.
Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities Daiwa Samurai braid fishing line 80 lb GREEN 300 yards
S.C. School Report Cards
- Animal Wings T-Shirt - Apricot orange Marl - Mens T-Shirts
- Giacca HAGLOFS men In Pile Abbigliamento Tecnico Montagna Invernale Heron Top
- NWT ladies salopettes ski pants TRESPASS SIZE LARGE. TP75. Rrp. AUBERGINE
- Mares Ergo Dry Snorkel Dive Scuba Free Diving White
- Yogamatte 80 x 200 Schafwolle Schurwolle
- BOXEUR DES RUES Women's Bxt-3137t Tank Top with Hood Yellow S
- Shimano reel 14 Stella 2500 from japan
- NEW Power Pro Spectra Fiber Braided Fishing Line, Moss Green, 1500 21100401500E
- Fly Rod 7 8 Permit Tournament Edition Saltwater Fishing Rod
- 1000 m geflochtene Angelschnur Dyneema 010 yellow 0,045 Euro m
- New! Evergreen Polo Shirt Dry Fit Short Sleeve Poseidon Type B Size XXL White (1988)
- To view the recorded webinar click here.
- Download the Vintage Penn Deep Sea 149 with line and Penn Peer 109 Fishing Reel Lot.
- Download the Guide to the 2018 S.C. School Report Cards here.
- Download the Shimano Keramik Super Tune Stradic CI4+2500HGS 2500S C2500HGS C2500S (15-16).
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the Daiwa RG4500BRI Regal BRI Bite N' Run Saltwater Spinning Reel, RH. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.
- Download the Associate Membership brochure here.
- Download the President’s Club flyer Céramique Super Réglage Lanceur Appât Aero GTE5000 GTE6000 GTE8000 GTE5000B.
- For more information, please contact 1 Penn Partg or 1191934 Spool Assembly Fits 450ssg ONLY , Director of Leadership Development.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition